The terms and condition as mentioned below constitute an-agreement between “XEL LIFESTYLE PVT LTD” and the purchaser is one who duly purchases the product of the company and completes all the formalities laid down by the company.
1. This agreement does not create an employee employer relationship, partnership or joint venture between the purchaser and company.
2. Company does not promise any monetary gains on purchase. Earning to any purchase will solely depend on his / her performance.
3. The purchaser must be of the legal age of 18 years on date of application.
4. The purchaser is entering into this agreement with his free will and consent.
5. The company will deduct tax at source for any earning of the purchaser as per the income Tax Act as well as other Govt. Tax/Duties/Charges at the prevailing rate and processing service charges.
6. All the purchasers of the company will put his / her best efforts to promote the products offered by the company in a truthful and honest manner.
7. The purchaser should not use the trademarks, symbol, literature and slogan of the company for any other purpose other than as specified by the company.
8. The amount paid to the company for the purchase of products is non refundable and non transferable. The company and the purchaser have entered this agreement for purchase of product offered and further if no referral sales is made by the purchaser he shall not in any way be eligible for any of the incentives.
9. Courier/octopi/local taxes or any other GOVT. levies should be strictly born by the purchaser.
10. Product once delivered will not be taken back.
11. The incentives /commission will be paid by the NEFT only.
12. No purchaser is authorized to make any promise to any other prospective purchaser.
13. Delivery of product is subject to availability.
14. Delivery of products to him / her which is not there in this agreement or the official material the company shall not be in anyway be responsible for such promise.
15. Products will be delivered within 30 days after the company receives payment for the product.
16. In case of death of registered purchaser the benefits of earning if any shall be transferred in the name of the nominee as mentioned on the application from.
17. The company reserves the sole right to change, rectify and to amend the incentive structure cancel and introduce rules and regulations products policies term and conditions from time to time and purchaser shall be abide by the same.
18. Any purchaser found working against the interest of the company. Spoiling the name and such purchaser shall not be acclaim to acclaim any incentives from the company.
19. Any dispute arising between company and purchaser will be decided according to arbitration and conciliation act 1996 and subject to Bhubaneswar jurisdiction only.